integrity... Proactive... innovative
Our people are the heart of our organization, our partnerships and the relationships with our clients, colleagues and the communities in which we work, we view people as our most valuable asset and we strive to develop strong individuals and united teams.
At the iPi Group, Core Values guide our relationships with our clients and colleagues, providing the foundation for RESPECT and all decision making in our business.
Every day brings a new challenge. Every day brings an opportunity to learn and grow. Every day brings another chance to wow our customers through our integrity, proactive and an innovative approach to solutions.
We are always looking for passionate, talented and creative people to join our team’s and to further The iPi Group as the first for tailor made logistics solutions in PNG.
Below are our current vacancies:
Position Vacancy: Senior Financial Accounting Officer (URGENT)
Location: Port Moresby
- Is responsible for general accounting work which includes Payables, Receivables, Cashbook, Inventory and associated matters under the direction of the Financial Accounting Supervisor for iPi Catering in accordance with iPi corporate policies and practices and professional and legal requirements.
- Ensures that bank statements are received, processed and reconciled.
- Administers accountable documents and maintains supporting records.
- Administers petty cash floats and ensures that records are maintained and reconciled.
- Maintains fixed asset accounts and supporting sub-ledgers.
- Performs verification and associated processing for payroll administration.
- Ensures that all work is to be completed in an accurate and timely manner and that all deadlines are met.
- Participates and interacts with Finance personal within iPi Catering on a routine and as required basis to ensure that Finance records are accurately and consistently maintained across the company. Ensures that the company’s core values are implemented and upheld.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in General Accounting
- Experience with SYBIZ or similar accounting system and basic capability with Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of financial accounting procedures and compliance requirements;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy input
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reputation for integrity and honesty
- Must be of sober habit & a team player
- All Cover Letters and CVs must be typed, we will not accept hand written applications.
- Preference given to those who are already Vaccinated for Covid 19
- Must have current police clearance
- Must have current Medical report
Send your CV, Training & School Certificates and references to:
Group Human Resource Manager
iPi Catering Limited.
PO Box 1471, Boroko, NCD
Applications can be hand delivered to our Head Office, Stratos Tower, Level 4, Stratos Avenue, Waigani.
Applications sent on Email must have the Subject : JOB APPLICATION – Senior Financial Accounting Officer
Applications can be hand delivered or emailed, however, we highly recommend ‘Applying Online‘ on the link below.
Applications to be submitted before COB 25th August 2022.
Respond to client needs, be
Entrepreneurial and innovative in our actions, encourage a
Supportive and productive corporate culture,
Provide shareholder returns, maintain professional and
Ethical standards, and promote
Continuous improvement for the advancement of
The iPi Group and our People.