integrity... Proactive... innovative
Our people are the heart of our organization, our partnerships and the relationships with our clients, colleagues and the communities in which we work, we view people as our most valuable asset and we strive to develop strong individuals and united teams.
At the iPi Group, Core Values guide our relationships with our clients and colleagues, providing the foundation for RESPECT and all decision making in our business.
Every day brings a new challenge. Every day brings an opportunity to learn and grow. Every day brings another chance to wow our customers through our integrity, proactive and an innovative approach to solutions.
We are always looking for passionate, talented and creative people to join our team’s and to further The iPi Group as the first for tailor made logistics solutions in PNG.
Below are our current vacancies:
Position Vacancy: HR Payroll Officer
Division: iPi Catering Limited
Location: Port Moresby
• iPi Catering, a member of the iPi Group of Companies
• One of the major volume industrial caterers in the Asia Pacific region
• Offering extensive food service operations to the PNG mining, resource, and service industries
- Process payroll for iPi Catering staff fortnightly within the required time frame
- Assist with HR administration duties and staff queries
- Calculate termination benefits and annual leave entitlements
- Interpret awards and enterprise agreement, where necessary
- Prepare payroll reports and update procedures in a timely basis
- Ensure timely Superannuation payments and end-of-year processing
- Reconcile salary packaging accounts and post payroll-related journals
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors and senior management
- Create and maintain staff personnel files in a timely manner
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience with Attache Payroll Software
- Be able to process payroll for over 400 employees
- Must have a Gr.10 Cert and above qualification
- Familiar with all HR/Payroll functions
- Familiar with Nasfund and Tax calculations and functions
- • POM based, able to travel to sites
- Be able to multi-task
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Attention to detail/ability to think critically
- Be punctual and have a strong professional ethic
- Be a team player
- Must have the eagerness to learn
To apply for this opportunity:
Send a copy of your recent CV, Cover Letter, and Supporting Documents., covid vaccination card, medical & Police Clearance Report to
Applications sent on Email must have the Subject : JOB APPLICATION – IT Systems Support Officer
Closing Date: 2/06/2023
Address application to:
Group Human Resource Manager
iPi Catering Limited.
PO Box 1471, Boroko, NCD
Applications can also be hand delivered to our Head Office, Stratos Tower, Level 4, Stratos Avenue, Waigani.
Applications can be hand delivered or emailed, however, we highly recommend ‘Applying Online‘ on the link below.
See our current vacancies posted on our LinkedIn and Facebook pages and make sure to follow us on:
Respond to client needs, be
Entrepreneurial and innovative in our actions, encourage a
Supportive and productive corporate culture,
Provide shareholder returns, maintain professional and
Ethical standards, and promote
Continuous improvement for the advancement of
The iPi Group and our People.